IKEA will not supply 1(one) very important piece of hardware missing from my sofa bed purchased April 24, 2009.

I made an extra trip to the Charlotte, NC IKEA to pick up the missing piece, was told IKEA would do whatever was necessary to help solve my problem, and they haven't.

So far, every person I have talked to seems not to know if the hardware can be ordered or is clueless about how to solve my problem.

This is the first thing I have purchased from IKEA; I am not a happy customer and my trust in the company's customer service policy has been forever damaged.

Review about: Ikea Sofa.

Comments

I just bought my first item at IKEA and was shocked to see NO hardware with the three boxes the bed came in. Fortunately, some customer at the store told me I needed by buy the bed slats separately.

But zero hardware, and other people that bought the bed have the SAME problem.

Just amazing. Not a good experience.

I hear you, i have filed by email and phoned two stores about some hardware for a bed that i lost during a move. I get the runaround, why cant they just make a complete buyable hardware pack!!!

they have to check there spare parts, and make no garrantees.

I'm missing twenty pecies, so i think im hooped. Also what is up with wanting a reciept number, on a four year old bed????