I made a purchase (over $1500) over a month ago. I paid for delivery and assembly as well. When my items arrived, two items were missing. So not only were they not delivered, but they were not assembled. One of them was made of glass, and they sent a replacement to me two separate times with absolutely no packing and both times it arrived completely shattered.

They said they wouldn't try sending it a second time but they would send me a gift card in the mail. That's the last thing I want and the last place I want to go again.

It's now a month later, I've spent 2+ hours on the phone and no resolution other than a gift card that I still haven't received. I have a cabinet that is not put together correctly due to missing legs and a wall with a huge picture frame missing.

It appears that the customer service associates at all levels have no authority, and they clearly do not care about servicing the customer even though that's their job.

Had I known this was going to happen, I would've taken my $1700 elsewhere and got something of better quality - or at least gotten what I paid for.

What a joke. Highly recommend boycotting Ikea at all costs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ikea cabinet. Ikea needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ikea cabinet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ikea.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments