I placed an online order and was told i would recieve an e-mail confirmation with order number and tracking information.

The funds were taken out of my bank account and i never received any e-mail and never was given an order number.

I tried to find information about the order on the website since I had to "register" to place the order - nothing, my cart was empty and there was no order history.

I sent 3 e-mails and never receive a response. I placed a call to the number listed on my bank transaction and was placed on hold for 35 minutes without being helped. I called back 2 days later and spent 35 minutes on hold without being helped. Neither time did the recording indicate how long the hold time was. I called back a third time and waited 9 minutes on hold for someone to even answer the call and then gave them my contact information so someone could call me back because the operator checked the lines and they were 25 -30 minute hold times.

I will never order anything from them online and doubt i will drive over an hour to visit the store

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Order#: 243033579 Subject: Shop @ your own risk from IKEA-Emeryville store or if you love being Humiliated Ikea "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..." Read more Ikea - Broken seat frame & slooow service Ikea "In August 2011 I made good on a promise to our teenage daughter to repaint and spruce up a room for she and her friends to “hang out” in the..." Read more Ikea - No service , no delivery , hours of waiting in the service line Ikea "See attached photo , 2 1/2 hrs of waiting until a response !!! One shipment , we never received as forwarding agent stated we had not been at home , but..." Read more Ikea won't honor warranty for Braviken Sink Ikea "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more