I placed an online order and was told i would recieve an e-mail confirmation with order number and tracking information.

The funds were taken out of my bank account and i never received any e-mail and never was given an order number.

I tried to find information about the order on the website since I had to "register" to place the order - nothing, my cart was empty and there was no order history.

I sent 3 e-mails and never receive a response. I placed a call to the number listed on my bank transaction and was placed on hold for 35 minutes without being helped. I called back 2 days later and spent 35 minutes on hold without being helped. Neither time did the recording indicate how long the hold time was. I called back a third time and waited 9 minutes on hold for someone to even answer the call and then gave them my contact information so someone could call me back because the operator checked the lines and they were 25 -30 minute hold times.

I will never order anything from them online and doubt i will drive over an hour to visit the store

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments