I have placed a scheduled delivery order from Ikea Online store and they sent me an email mentioning that the order will be delivered on another day.And when I call the customer service after keeping me on hold for more than an hour a representative mentions that they cannot change the delivery date that they mentioned in the email.

Every online order that you place from the Ikea website is a nightmare until your order is delivered.

It just makes me feel bad to buy from Ikea.I will never buy a ikea product and I will never recommend to buy anything from Ikea.

I am super pissed with the way Ikea treats their customers and I want to sue them for this delay.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ikea. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ikea to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ikea and ikea customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments