Becareful what you purchase from IKEA.If there are flaws that you can't see when you purchase it due to packaging and try and take it back, they won't take it back because it is flawed.

Then you are stuck with it. . . Learned the hard way.

We know have a mattress that had flaws in the cover that we can't use. Great way to waste space in our house. We called customer service when we got it home and mentioned the spots and they said it was normal. So we had issues with the mattress not fitting our needs and went to return and get another.

They wouldn't take it back because of the discoloration.

They said they looked at the security footage and it was rolled tightly in the plastic, which we agreed so we couldn't see it when we bought it.They have now lost what was a good customer and anyone else I can convince to to buy from IKEA.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Ikea Refuses to honor refund, lied to by Kenya Jones, mocked by store staff Centennial Colorado Ikea "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..." Read more Ikea - Negligence - no desire to make it right Ikea "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..." Read more Ikea - BROKEN HOPEN BED PIECE Ikea "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..." Read more Do not buy SUNDVIK Crib from IKEA Ikea "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more