I waited in line to check out for 20 minutes.Instead of ringing my items in individually or counting them, the cashier looked at the items pretty quickly and pressed the number for how many she thought I had.

She totaled my order and gave me the receipt and when I saw the number was incorrect I told her she charged me for the wrong number of items. Instead of fixing it, she told me to wait at customer service: where 20 other people were now ahead of me!!! It took me another hour to get my receipt fixed and charged the correct amount. It was a huge waste of time.

And by the way, I had my baby with me, so needless to say it was extremely inconvenient to be waiting that long in their store.

The service was way worse then I am describing, regarding my interactions with the cashiers and customer service, but you get my point.The cashiers need to be trained and able to do their job correctly and fix their mistakes if they make one.

Review about: Ikea Cashier.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Do not buy SUNDVIK Crib from IKEA Ikea "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..." Read more IKEA shower curtain leaking Ikea "If you go to IKEA and buy a shower curtain, then you may be a bit surprised once you start using it... It may leak a bit, or maybe even..." Read more Ikea - WOOD QUALITY Ikea "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....." Read more IKEA - Poor Manufacturing + Terrible Return Procedures = Countless Wasted Hours Ikea "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more