Bayamon, Puerto Rico

I ordered to the Puerto Rico store two lamps, a baby canopy, three baskets and two baby toys and the order didn't arrive.In costumer service keep telling me that they passed the complaint to the people responsible and that they will call me back and that never happened.

They didn't have any clue of when the order should arrive and they are no help at all. I made two complaints by e-mail and nobody replied. I tried to cancel the order and they told me that I should wait for the order to arrive and then cancel it.

Finally, after many calls someone in costumer service allegedly cancelled the order and I should received my money back in 24-48 hours...Let's see

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

IKEA is the worst of the worst, see why Ikea "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..." Read more Ikea - WOOD QUALITY Ikea "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....." Read more Do not buy SUNDVIK Crib from IKEA Ikea "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..." Read more IKEA - Poor Manufacturing + Terrible Return Procedures = Countless Wasted Hours Ikea "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more