I am very upset with the lack of professionalism from the customer service representatives at Ikea.I purchased a wardrobe 2 months ago and was told they would deliver.

I waited on the day of the delivery but they did not show up. Today I got a message from that they would arrive between 1-4 and still they have not come. I called the idea customer service representatives and they were uneducated and useless!!!! I will never shop at ikea again!!!

the service is terrible!!! I do not want the furniture any longer ı would like my money back.

I am paying for delivery and it hasn't arrived!This is very unethical of İkea...taking advantage of its customers is unethical!

Review about: Ikea Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1288394

I completely agree with you, I was made to feel like I rwas trying to get something for nothing. The young boy was so rude to me I was in tears, I have never felt so humiliated in my life, worse still he argued with me, what happened to the customer always right theory. I class myself as a kind and respectful person, I didn't deserve this treatment, and my issue wasn't even resolved.