1.2

What a horrible shopping experience!! Ikea richmond store has no oversight and is extremely disorganized.

Bought a footstool, had to go to pick up window for just the legs, we were told to wait 30min to retrieve our order, 30 minutes became over an hour, after I call the manager he tells me they cant find the product and they will deliver it within a week or earlier, its been over 10 days and not even a phone call. I called customer service and they have no record of delivery because (as he put it) 'internal problems'. And he tells me there is nothing he can do (this is customer service complaint dept) since the Richmond store wont answer his phone calls!!!!!!!

Never shop at a place where they have no problem making their customers wait for an hour to pick up an item they have already paid for.

Ikea is an embarrassment and should go the way of Target canada, in other words get lost!

their best days are way behind them and now they're just a bunch of incompetent """""""'''! you'll be a fool to shop there.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Response to problem, Customer service.

Comments