I paid $99 in the Minneapolis Minnesota store for a delivery between 5pm-9pm Saturday.I confirmed 5-9pm Saturday before I left.

My paperwork says 5-9pm Saturday. I got home very late Friday night and had an unintelligible incomplete message with no phone number in Spanish which I do not speak. Saturday morning I picked up 2 similar messages - unintelligible, lots of static, and no phone number. At 11:45 am I found 2 men stacking boxes OUTSIDE my home -- each of which were much too heavy for me to lift.

They waited while I cleaned my NEW flooring and put down boards and then brought in the 9 boxes. This was the only good feature - that 2 men waited while I prepared the new floors so that they wouldn't be damaged by the boxes. This is completely unacceptable delivery service.

What happens to people who aren't home when a delivery service working to whatever schedule is convenient - leaves product that is too heavy for purchasers to lift outside to be rained on or stolen?Is this what IKEA wants customers to remember?

Review about: Ikea Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments