I paid $99 in the Minneapolis Minnesota store for a delivery between 5pm-9pm Saturday.I confirmed 5-9pm Saturday before I left.

My paperwork says 5-9pm Saturday. I got home very late Friday night and had an unintelligible incomplete message with no phone number in Spanish which I do not speak. Saturday morning I picked up 2 similar messages - unintelligible, lots of static, and no phone number. At 11:45 am I found 2 men stacking boxes OUTSIDE my home -- each of which were much too heavy for me to lift.

They waited while I cleaned my NEW flooring and put down boards and then brought in the 9 boxes. This was the only good feature - that 2 men waited while I prepared the new floors so that they wouldn't be damaged by the boxes. This is completely unacceptable delivery service.

What happens to people who aren't home when a delivery service working to whatever schedule is convenient - leaves product that is too heavy for purchasers to lift outside to be rained on or stolen?Is this what IKEA wants customers to remember?

Review about: Ikea Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

We had the worst delivery from IKEA provided by their delivery partner XPO.It's an absolute nightmare!!!

Even too tired to write all the details.Avoid this XPO company services by all means!!!