1.7
Style and Design

I ordered a sofa, desk and drawers from Ikea and paid $99 for home delivery. In Texas, Ikea outsources their deliveries to Dynamex.

A day before the scheduled delivery, Dynamex called me and gave me a 4 our delivery window (8 to noon). They failed to show up. I called Ikea at 1:30 PM and the contacted the delivery company (Dynamex). It told Ikea that they had never gave a delivery window and Ikea believed them.

Ikea gave a=me a choice of re-scheduling and I refused because I could not afford to take another day off and risk having this process repeated. So, I canceled the order and Ikea charged me 50% of the delivery charge. I checked the Ikea reviews online and they apparently get awful reviews from lots of customers.

I wish I had checked this before I place my order. Never again will I buy anything from Ikea.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). nghdallas is overall dissatisfied with Ikea. The most disappointing about dynamex delivery service at Ikea was delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ikea to other companies on our site.

Comments