IKEA will not reimburse for damages to computers as a result of their glass desktop shattering and the computer CRASHING to the floor!So beware, if you buy a glass desktop from IKEA you are taking a chance.
Their insurance company Liberty Mutual denied my claim. Researching the internet I have found that IKEA's shattering glass desktop happens often enough for it to be an issue.
When the desk shattered my iMac crashed to the floor rendering the computer useless and damaging my hardwood floor.I had to use a screw drive to get the imbedded glass out of the floor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Glass Desktop
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "You need a suction cup to change a lightbulb?I purchased a set of 4 individual GRUNDTAL lights for over my wardrobe. When I got home, I found out that the..."
- "See attached photo , 2 1/2 hrs of waiting until a response !!! One shipment , we never received as forwarding agent stated we had not been at home , but..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."