Opelkreisel 3, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

The worst ever customer service The nightmare started when I purchased pair of blinds for 10,77 EUR and left unaware about a big trouble awaiting me!, after a month while checking my bank account, I got a big shock when found out that IKEA has withdrawn 21,62 EUR, I immediately called my bank and informed them, they suggested to return the amount back, so I agreed because I thought it was a mistake from your side, the very next day I visited your store only to check this issue, your employees said the problem is from the bank and not IKEA, then I called the bank and they promised to call me back in 24hrs, 2 weeks passed with out response, then received a letter from a company called (Plöckl.Inkasso) claiming for 112 EUR!

I checked with the bank again, they denied any responsibility, now I am stuck between IKEA, the bank and their agent!

I informed them that the amount has been already paid.The answer was simply "Nothing we can do!" It seems that they are doing good businesses through making big deals out of unintended innocent silly mistakes!

Review about: Case Handling.

I didn't like: Difficulty contacting customer service, Poor customer service, And will not fix.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ikea Blinds
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion