2.1
Style and Design

Placed July 30th order for bathroom sink with cabinet, shelves, table, etc., cost 700.00 with 99.00 delivery. Truck came at 8:40 p.m.

40 minutes late. Driver said sink was broken, what did I want to do? Said I'd take the whole delivery when the new sink came in. Shipping Company (North American logistics) said, "No Problem," then delivered TWO sinks, with no notice on Sept.

8, left in driveway, with no one to accept. BOTH were shattered. Spent 55 minutes waiting for customer service by phone. Tech said the rest of my order had been cancelled without my permission.

What would I like to do? How about get the person who cancelled my order fired? Asked to be connected to a supervisor and was disconnected altogether. On hold again.

Do I really want Ikea stuff that badly? I say no.

Wish I'd known about this complaint place before. Good Luck.

This person wrote the review because of "bad customer service" at Ikea. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Ikea to "want ikea to pay for delivery through another company called blue bag in new orleans".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service can not help, poor response time to problem, wasting my time for a mistake ikea made and and will not fix. Author liked the most dissapointed and good products reasonably prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ikea and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments