Unable to return purchase - very misleading return policy. Was met at the store by rude, arrogant staff followed by a rude manager.

I was unable to return a purchase because the box had gotten slightly wet - although the contents were completely dry. I never opened the box - when I brought the purchase home I discovered that (at the advice of the ignorant, lazy sales person) that it was the wrong size. I would not recommend Ikea to anyone. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for - that goes for the service too.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - BEWARE OF PHONY RETURN POLICY. When you try to complain you are answered by a poorly scripted complaints stepford person.

Comments

I bought the new BIRKELAND QUEEN BED FRAME in IKEA and I HATE IT. I AM DISAPPOINTED with this purchase I get purple spots on my legs almost everyday thanks to the corner legs frame.

Ikea queen size bed is bigger than regular queen size bed. The quality is very poor. It was a waste of time and money.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FURNITURES IN IKEA, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. the custumer service is really bad.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #264050

I had a similar experience at this Ikea. The staff there is god aweful.

They are SO RUDE and offer no help. I would NEVER in a millions years EVER think about going back to this particular Ikea.

The way they treat customers is criminal. Ikea is horrible with customer service.