We have so many issues with IKEA over the last three months - 2 broken beds the lervik model (my partner and I are a combined weight of 20 stone before you ask) which I would avoid getting- we were informed it was a manufacturing problem which is yet to be resolved.The latest problem has been IKEA trying to tell us we live at a different address.
The delivery men tried to delievr a new bed to a different road-we had to go to the other road and spend 10 minutes arguing with them showing them roadsigns that proved they were not on our road, they were very rude and only after much begging did they come to our actual address. When we complained to IKEA customer services they are also trying to claim we live at different place to cover it up. Despite us sending Google street view pictures, maps to show where our house is (that matches our address) they insist we live on a different road in a gated community.
We live in a house on a main road - you couldn't make this stuff up.Their delivery company breezemount, we had issues with in the past and their are many complaints about them on mine so they should be avoided
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leirvik Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."