I bought a HAGALUND, Two-seat sofa-bed, Blekinge white at IKEA -Lakeside.The cashier confirmed that the item will be delivered to my door.On the delivery day, the delivery man refused to deliver the item to my door saying that it is too heavy and he will leave it on the roadside and i will have to carry it to my door.
I was very appalled by this service.
The delivery man did not try alternative ways to help me even though i did mention to him that i suffer from a back problem.I will not recommend using Breezemount delivery service.The crew is very unhelpful and deliver poor service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Our Delonghi Icona kettle caught fire last Monday. My wife filled the kettle, switched it on and it immediately caught fire with flames originating by the switch, rising up the..."
- "Went there yesterday to purchase my partner a car, we opt for bmw 1 series. We then spoke to the dealer who showed us around the car. We noticed few..."
- "Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded. Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download...."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."