I will not return to Ikea.Employees are rude and not helpful.
The store makes you trudge for miles to use the restromm. When I made a small complaint about noone helping me I was told, "The week-ends are busy." They are not too busy to take my money, are they? It was the type of rotten attitudes that you receive in France.
I had 2 full baskets w/large items and they told me I could look around the parking lot to get help loading my car!!Was I suppose to drag the 2 carts as I look for help?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE looking for a moving service, stay far, far away from Kelly Williams Westlake Village They are the most unethical company I have ever come across..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."