I ordered (on-line) a dresser from IKEA and found some of the hardware was missing. I tried numerous times to reach customer service by phone.

I got disconnected, transferred then disconnected, told it was the wrong department, hung up on, and found options where there was no way to get customer service. Even the option on their website (Home shopping) didn't exist. I am still waiting for an e-mail reply. The dresser isn't usable without hardware.

Their customer service is one of the most frustrating I have ever encountered.

I will not do business with them again. I advise you don't either.

Comments

I bought the new BIRKELAND QUEEN BED FRAME in IKEA and I HATE IT. I AM DISAPPOINTED with this purchase I get purple spots on my legs almost everyday thanks to the corner legs frame.

Ikea queen size bed is bigger than regular queen size bed. The quality is very poor. It was a waste of time and money.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FURNITURES IN IKEA, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. the custumer service is really bad.