I wrote this to the Ikea customer service, who failed to reply.

-------quote--------

I have been experienced with the lowest quality of service with Ikea with respect to my pending order 285063437.

I have been waiting this delivery for two weeks because, not to my knowledge, the store staff scheduled me on today. The store staff promised me I will receive a phone call on Sunday and Monday, the first one is to give me a 4-hour waiting period and the second is to attempt to deliver.

My order is supposed to be delivered today. However,I did not receive any phone calls from Ikea. I received two emails from Sunday, none of which indicated a 4-hour waiting period.

I had to cancel every plans and wait at my apartment all day. I was expecting it to be delivered in the morning, concerning I have waited for two weeks. But it did not come in the morning.

During this afternoon, I called Ikea twice to make sure this delivery will happen today. I asked a friend to come over to my apartment. I also provided her phone number as a secondary phone number. In the first phone call, a female staff told me the delivery will be in 2-6pm waiting period. In the second phone call, a male staff told me that he was in contact with the delivery truck. He promised me the delivery is going to happen by the end of 2-6 pm.

I received no call from you or the delivery truck whatsoever. At 6:30 pm I received email stating my delivery is not successful.I need your explanation ASAP. Moving forward, I still expect the delivery tonight. I am willing to pay for additional fee. I cannot afford another day waiting stressfully.

--------end of email--------

Later, the consumer services hanged up on my friend several times.

I required a cancellation due to they fail to delivery today.

Review about: Ikea Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments