have ordered over $800 worth of product from IKEA Brooklyn store and they delivered a dead plant with a broken pot, which I refused to accept for obvious reasons.

It has been 2 months now since the delivery and I still did not get a $33 refund (for the plant and pot) from them. I have called customer service about 8 times now with wait time over an hour for each phone call. Each time I was assured that this issue will be resolved and someone will call me back. Guess what, I have yet to receive one callback from IKEA customer service.

I am shocked that they have made such a big deal over a $33 refund (which was clearly their fault) when I spent over $800 at their store! Oh and yeah - still received no refund.

Needless to say, I will never be shopping at IKEA again and do not recommend to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "full refund" as the author lost $33. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ikea. The most disappointing about potted plant from Ikea was worst customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ikea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments