Style and Design

Never order from Ikea online, worst customer service I've ever experienced.Received one of three packages, it's impossible to get someone to answer the phone.

I've spent hours on the phone and still haven't gotten anywhere. 30 minutes wait times with an automated system and when you do finally get a real person on the phone they put you hold another 30 minutes. I've had several of these hour + phone calls. They filled a claim with FedEx and told me to call FedEx about this so now I have to waste my time on the phone with FedEx.

Ikea told me to call them back if I didn't get favorable results with FedEx. So, after hours on the phone about this they don't even have the courtesy to call me about the $300 order I placed, I have to call them again and deal with the automated system and impossibly long wait time yet AGAIN!

I will never order another thing from IKEA, they don't care about you once they have taken your money.I wish I would of researched this company prior to ordering because there are many of similar complaints.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mycaseydances is quite happy with not a thing and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ikea customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Ikea needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ikea customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ikea.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

yes, u are right I've too felt the same problem I purchased $150 product and it stopped to work after installation from IKEA and when I try to complaint they told to wait 3hours for a phone call from IKEA and when I received a call they told it must be a fault caused by you. I'll never buy anything from IKEA worst customer care service.

214507017