1.8
Style and Design

I bought the Micke desk online, it showed up late and jacked up.Ikea sent me a new one it also showed up jacked up.

So now I have waited 2 months for a desk for my business that I needed 2 months ago! This has been a big hassle and headache dealing with customer service and trying to do my job without a desk. Does Ikea care? NO, they could care less they are not concerned with making their customers happy, no compensation for their mistakes.

I'm sure many people have the same experience with them as their products are made from particle board which they don't package well and gets damaged during shipping.

I'm never buying from Ikea again it's not worth the time and headache of long phone calls trying to fix the problem, waiting for a replacement that is just as bad as the first one.My advice is to buy local and don't buy cheap furniture made in China!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ikea. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Ikea to "its too late for a solution they have already wasted my time and i have sent back their poor product!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wasted 2 months of my time, poor service and junky product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ikea and ikea customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments