Spokane, Washington

I bought the Micke desk online, it showed up late and jacked up.Ikea sent me a new one it also showed up jacked up.

So now I have waited 2 months for a desk for my business that I needed 2 months ago! This has been a big hassle and headache dealing with customer service and trying to do my job without a desk. Does Ikea care? NO, they could care less they are not concerned with making their customers happy, no compensation for their mistakes.

I'm sure many people have the same experience with them as their products are made from particle board which they don't package well and gets damaged during shipping.

I'm never buying from Ikea again it's not worth the time and headache of long phone calls trying to fix the problem, waiting for a replacement that is just as bad as the first one.My advice is to buy local and don't buy cheap furniture made in China!

Review about: Micke Desk.

I didn't like: Wasted 2 months of my time, Poor service, Junky product.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ikea Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2000
Preferred solution Its too late for a solution they have already wasted my time and I have sent back their poor product!

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.