Ikea - Micke Desk

17 of 696 Ikea reviews

I bought the Micke desk online, it showed up late and jacked up.Ikea sent me a new one it also showed up jacked up.

So now I have waited 2 months for a desk for my business that I needed 2 months ago! This has been a big hassle and headache dealing with customer service and trying to do my job without a desk. Does Ikea care? NO, they could care less they are not concerned with making their customers happy, no compensation for their mistakes.

I'm sure many people have the same experience with them as their products are made from particle board which they don't package well and gets damaged during shipping.

I'm never buying from Ikea again it's not worth the time and headache of long phone calls trying to fix the problem, waiting for a replacement that is just as bad as the first one.My advice is to buy local and don't buy cheap furniture made in China!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Junky product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Its too late for a solution they have already wasted my time and I have sent back their poor product!
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Micke Desk
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #933263

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ikea? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 696 Ikea reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ikea. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ikea.
Filing a new complaint about
×