3.1
Style and Design

I'm too tired to go into all the detail.Two deliveries.

First one showed up at 9:30 p.m. for a 1-5 window. Fine. Second one showed up on time -- damaged.

The replacements had to come in two separate trucks -- on two separate days. Both days, they "didn't have the paperwork" to pick up the damaged stuff. Despite -- on both days IKEA assuring me they would. So now we're scheduling truck visit #5.

Each visit requires me to take a day off work. Meanwhile the delivery company phone disconnects you automatically when you press zero for operator. Meanwhile, I have to wait on hold for almost an hour while IKEA calls the delivery company, because they don't have the technological ability to just call me back. Really.

This is only half of it. I'm like -- I've already taken days off from work, it's not my fault if you all can't get your paperwork in order to pick up the stuff. They're like -- that's not my problem. If you can't meet the truck we're going to send at a mystery time, we're just going to charge you for the damaged goods.

I'm writing this at 1 hour 17 minutes into my phone call, on hold. The problems are 90% the delivery company -- XPO Logistics. But I didn't buy from XPO Logistics.

I bought from IKEA.They need to take responsibility here.

Review about: Xpo Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Merchandise.

I didn't like: Truly bad delivery.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments