Style and Design

Order # 242069788 I purchased two bathroom cabinets on-line via Ikea website.The delivery schedule, for the same city, 20 miles away was 11 days from purchase.

Really? That long? Then the delivery company "Dynamex" in Dallas tried to deliver the product to a business on a Sunday, when the business was obviously closed. They did not try to redeliver on the following Monday or Tuesday.

It took numerous phone calls to Dynamex and Ikea to try to straighten things out. They were never going to try to redeliver. I had to call and reschedule, they wanted to charge me another $50.00 on top of the $100.00 delivery fee I already incurred. This "redelivery" was not scheduled for another 2 days.

Then the delivery company did not deliver on that scheduled day. It took them one more additional day. Meanwhile my paid contractors are waiting. Bottom line, it was a miserable experience.

Absolutely no customer service, just the run around, pointing fingers.

I will never, never order from them again.I am now going to write reviews for the miserable, inefficient delivery company, Dynamex.

Review about: Dynamex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want my $99.00 delivery fee refunded..

I didn't like: Delivery was not on time, No customer service, Customer support.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1272619

I completely agree. What is wrong with IKEA in the US that they can't get their *** together!?? I had a horrible experience with them too in Dallas.