Ikea - Inefficient, no customer service, miserable experience. Do not use unless you want headaches.

7 of 696 Ikea reviews

Order # 242069788 I purchased two bathroom cabinets on-line via Ikea website.The delivery schedule, for the same city, 20 miles away was 11 days from purchase.

Really? That long? Then the delivery company "Dynamex" in Dallas tried to deliver the product to a business on a Sunday, when the business was obviously closed. They did not try to redeliver on the following Monday or Tuesday.

It took numerous phone calls to Dynamex and Ikea to try to straighten things out. They were never going to try to redeliver. I had to call and reschedule, they wanted to charge me another $50.00 on top of the $100.00 delivery fee I already incurred. This "redelivery" was not scheduled for another 2 days.

Then the delivery company did not deliver on that scheduled day. It took them one more additional day. Meanwhile my paid contractors are waiting. Bottom line, it was a miserable experience.

Absolutely no customer service, just the run around, pointing fingers.

I will never, never order from them again.I am now going to write reviews for the miserable, inefficient delivery company, Dynamex.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Delivery was not on time
    • No customer service
    • Customer support

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
I want my $99.00 delivery fee refunded.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ikea
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #991505

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ikea? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 696 Ikea reviews

Jan 18 #1272619 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I completely agree. What is wrong with IKEA in the US that they can't get their *** together!?? I had a horrible experience with them too in Dallas.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ikea. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ikea.
Filing a new complaint about
×