Orlando, Florida
1.3K views 1 comment

I ordered two armchairs online.I received an initial message to confirm the order, and after that NOTHING anymore.

So I logged into "my" IKEA online account just to discover that there is no such thing. Ikea's website is the worst in the world. They do not have a "My orders history" or "Orders status" link. In your "account" you'll only find your name and address.

Their "Live chat" is with a robot that does not understand anything, NOTHING, you ask "her"/"Ana". I called the 1888 number: I called over and over for 2 days and hung up only after about 45 minutes to one hour without answer. A voice says "Due to high call volumes..." It's IKEA! They don't have high call volume.

(Amazon.com has high call volumes and still someone there answers after less than a minute!) Now what?

I have no idea what to do next...

This has been the worst shopping nightmare of my life.There's no IKEA in the State where I live, so I had to use the online service--but won't do so ever again.

Review about: Armchair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review

Comments

Sarah
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1316193

I agree, I am finding the same issues with order status and their web site.I ordered something on April 3 (something costly!!) and I got the email that said it will be delivered some time on April 21.

I would feel better if I could see something on their site.Since I can't, I'll just hope for the best.