2K views

I ordered two armchairs online.I received an initial message to confirm the order, and after that NOTHING anymore.

So I logged into "my" IKEA online account just to discover that there is no such thing. Ikea's website is the worst in the world. They do not have a "My orders history" or "Orders status" link. In your "account" you'll only find your name and address.

Their "Live chat" is with a robot that does not understand anything, NOTHING, you ask "her"/"Ana". I called the 1888 number: I called over and over for 2 days and hung up only after about 45 minutes to one hour without answer. A voice says "Due to high call volumes..." It's IKEA! They don't have high call volume.

(Amazon.com has high call volumes and still someone there answers after less than a minute!) Now what?

I have no idea what to do next...

This has been the worst shopping nightmare of my life.There's no IKEA in the State where I live, so I had to use the online service--but won't do so ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of armchair. Ikea needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned armchair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ikea.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Totally agree.The Ikea website is the only one left in the world that doesn't have an ORDER STATUS button!

Their site it useless after you make your purchase.

I just hope that my daughter receives her shipment sometime this year!!!Ikea: Come join us in the modern 21st century!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1316193

I agree, I am finding the same issues with order status and their web site.I ordered something on April 3 (something costly!!) and I got the email that said it will be delivered some time on April 21.

I would feel better if I could see something on their site.Since I can't, I'll just hope for the best.