In November 2007 i approached Ikea about getting a kitchen done and they gave me a phone number to book it in.A guy came out, which I found out that day that it was a contracted ccompany Ikea uses but its not Ikea, a company called AUSSEMBLE'.
They took my money for the measure and quote and never gave me the plan that I paid for. After 100s of phone calls to Aussemble and Ikea no one has helped me, Ikea wash their hands and said it has nothing to do with them and Aussemble want me to let the send another guy out for another measure and quote. DO NOT LET ANYONE FROM THIS COMPANY IN, THE MAN THEY SAID WAS VERY AGGRESSIVE AND ABUSIVE, I threatened to call the police if he didnt leave, I was at home alone with a new born. I dont think this company does police checks on their staff.
Anyway Ikea sent a lovely letter saying they believe the issue has been resolve! Don't know where they got this information from! And enclosed two meal vouchers to eat there. ARE THEY ***** KIDDING?
I tried to calling them saying it wasnt resolved but they fail to call back. I went through Fair Trading and they wouldnt cooperate with Fair Trading so at the present moment I have lodged a tribunal hearing and awaiting for a court date.
I would never ever step foot inside Ikea again, I have already told loads of people at work and posted it on the work notice board, in a hospital with over 1000+ working there about what happened.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Consulancy On Kitchen Plan
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted..."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."