One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.
We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way (1-15 & Bangerter Hwy.) Draper, UT 84020).
Some counter-tops were not available at the time (it was in March), they promised arrival in 4 weeks. We thought the installation is going to take about a month anyways, so we bought the rest. We got coupon to get the rest once they arrived; 1 small counter-top near the stove and one island.
Anyways, it is July now and their 4 weeks promise is going to extend even another 3 months, to maybe in August (if we are lucky)
Just do not buy from them or do not buy their promises, they lie plain simple.
This is by far the poorest quality of service in the united states, you can get with thousands of bucks.
Imagine a new kitchen with a big island (74x50") missing for almost half a year!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Counter Tops
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly. The service guys assembled it incorrectly. Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "1. Don't 2. If you must, be prepared for the worst possible service. Carefully read and know their policies, you will need to enforce them. 3. Write "not inspected" on the receipt..."
- "I am a retired, single 67 year old disabled woman. I filed a claim for a broken swamp cooler line, which caused my dining room ceiling to collapse. They contracted..."