One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.
We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way (1-15 & Bangerter Hwy.) Draper, UT 84020).
Some counter-tops were not available at the time (it was in March), they promised arrival in 4 weeks. We thought the installation is going to take about a month anyways, so we bought the rest. We got coupon to get the rest once they arrived; 1 small counter-top near the stove and one island.
Anyways, it is July now and their 4 weeks promise is going to extend even another 3 months, to maybe in August (if we are lucky)
Just do not buy from them or do not buy their promises, they lie plain simple.
This is by far the poorest quality of service in the united states, you can get with thousands of bucks.
Imagine a new kitchen with a big island (74x50") missing for almost half a year!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Counter Tops
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."
- "We just checked in suppose to be a non smoking kig size bed for me my husband and 1 year old . We got a smoking room queen then changed..."
- "So very disappointed with you. 1) called before placing my order online. I wanted to confirm that they could be delivered that day. And during a time they could be home...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."