It is the black and white flooring and it is awful!!My husband had a horrible time installing and he has put in lots of different flooring..this is totally defective material and it should not be sold in stores.
The floor doesn/t even lock like the Ikea installers said it should...We lost the receipt so now we are out $ Which we were trying to be econoical in the first place...do not buy! Anyone else have this problem?? Stay away from tundra flooring at IKEA!
A good buy gone bad!THanks for reading!Do not buy at IKEA!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tundra Floor
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE???? this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for. I..."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."