I puchased cabinets and shelving from Ikea, 43 boxes and over 600 lbs. I paid Ikea 586.00 for delivery and set up.

when they arrived not all the products were there so they assembled what was here after 4 hours they were done. Later I walked outside to my front yard and found that all the boxes were left here for me in my driveway. When I called them they said that they don't haul away the boxes. Now I have left with all this garabe to get hauled away.

Ikea did say that I could load them in my car and drinve then to the store they would get rid of them, What afer paying over 500 dollars! what customer service.

then then delivered the rest of my order and did not install it, this is up to me.. wow what a rip off !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ikea Delivery Service.

Comments

Their appliances are even worse than their cabinets. When something goes wrong - and 3 out of 5 of my new Ikea branded appliances failed out of the box or within a couple of days..

they say we don't service them, we have outsourced that.

And they say call the local repair guy - who doesn't have parts - so you wait ten days for a part - and then have to wait all day for a tech who may or may not show up.

Ikea is a disgrace. Anyone who buys an Ikea appliance is asking for trouble.