Update added by user Aug 09
The delivery was in abu dhabi on 9th Aug 2016 at 21 muroor street in our apartment.
Original review posted by user Aug 09
I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly.The service guys assembled it incorrectly.
Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it they said that the upholstery will be damaged. So my sofa is now a damaged one. My whole house is ikea.
They did not even seem sorry for the wrong. So much for being a loyal customer.
I am currently in india will be back on 23rd aug 2016.Hope to be contacted by ikea after 23rd aug 2016 if they care about their customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "In August 2011 I made good on a promise to our teenage daughter to repaint and spruce up a room for she and her friends to “hang out” in the..."
- "HiThis is my second head set sie2.Problem mainly lies the insulation they use is so low quality that it starts corroding just after few months n goes sticky then the..."
- "Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over..."
- "Hi,I have sent wedding invitation through Professional courier from Tilaknagar, Mumbai. I requested for POD. The tracking# is KUR390087355 and was booked on 12-Jan-13. I followed up continously every alternate..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."