Update by user Aug 09, 2016

The delivery was in abu dhabi on 9th Aug 2016 at 21 muroor street in our apartment.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2016

I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly.The service guys assembled it incorrectly.

Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it they said that the upholstery will be damaged. So my sofa is now a damaged one. My whole house is ikea.

They did not even seem sorry for the wrong. So much for being a loyal customer.

I am currently in india will be back on 23rd aug 2016.Hope to be contacted by ikea after 23rd aug 2016 if they care about their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong assembly due to which my product was wasted. reassembly would mean damage as told by the service guys. money wastef" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ikea and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ikea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments