IKEA

S U C K S !

The designs are ok, but the quality is awful.

Customer service is more than awful!!!

I had to go back to the store three times to replace a piece under waranty, was told that will be contacted by phone to let us know when the piece would be in stock, a month went by and no call whatsoever!

Noone is answering to the phone extension that was given to us.

I left voicemails and they never returned our calls either!

Last time was told they will mail the piece and that someone will call us to confirm it, yet no call so far.

We decided to kiss goodbye the item, but feel that everyone should be aware of what kind of business this is.

Comments

#209541

The Ikea site has no way I can find to complain. Good idea I guess, because the items I bought are junk.

The knife block has METAL BANDS around it, so you can really damage your knives if you put them in the wrong way. And there are only TWO slots to hold large knives. Also, I spent 10 minutes grinding 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds--nearly broke my arm--using their spice grinder.

What is wrong with these people? They claim good design, then sell us ***, clumsy products.

IKEA Wembley the absolute worst for customer service

Ikea is worst customer service ever.... Two counts of missing pieces to clotheing drawers!!!

friends bought clotheing drawers once assembled they realized the back pieces are missing no big deal to them though... I went and bought a clotheing drawer for my g.f.

very nice but was missing assembly pieces cant even put it all together... Warning do not buy from ikea horrible customer service I cannot get a hold of anyone for this situation and doesnt seem like they are good at packing there products do not buy ikea....