They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl.Well, you probably want to chop it with your fingernails because if you use a regular knife, little shavings of plastic come off and go right into your food!
What a health hazard!!!
I mean, we are all worried about the small plastic molecules that come off of plastic water bottles and go into our bodies, but why sweat the small stuff?I've been eating actual shavings for a few meals!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ikea Plastic Cutting Boards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal IKEA SINGAPORE customer for a long time. But, today I had the worst customer service experience - not fully an IKEA TAMPINES issue, but more..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "I am absolutely appalled at what CoverGirl's Katy Kat Eye Hydro-Fuge mascara did to my lashes. I have always had very long, full lashes - until now. I tried 3..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."