I placed an order on March 17th, and it was supposed to be delivered March 24th. I never got it.

I tried to call their customer service line 3 different time, but each time, I held for 45+ minutes before giving up. I sent a message through Facebook on March 25th, they replied March 27th saying I'd have an update within 24 hrs. It's March 30th, I still haven't heard a word. I can't sit through the 45+ minute hold times, so I send another FB message - no response.

My order finally showed up on March 31st.

1/3 of it is missing and 2 pieces are broken, yet I received a "your order has been successfully delivered" email. I sent another FB message that same day, and I finally toughed out the customer service hold April 2nd. They told me to wait a few more days because sometimes the order delivers separately when it's shipped in multiple boxes. OK, fine.

I give it a few more days, but I still don't receive any notification or the rest of my order. I call them back (still no response to my FB message), and they tell me the rest of my order was out of stock, which is why it wasn't delivered. They offer to refund the missing items from my order (less shipping), I can wait a few more days, or I can return my entire order, cancel the missing part, but I have to pay return shipping. I ordered 48 pieces of matching dinnerware, and of course I was missing ALL the dinner plates.

I'm also not paying return shipping. So I agree to wait a few more days. I tried calling and FB messaging asking for a refund starting April 8th, and I finally got a response via FB April 16th they were going to refund my order but it'd take 7 - 10 business days. On the 12th business day, I sit on hold for an hour and 20 minutes for the customer service rep to tell me a manager never approved my refund, which is why I haven't gotten it.

She tells me she will "TRY to get a manager to approve it now" but it'll take another 3 - 4 business days, and that's them expediting it. She puts me on hold to see if she can get a manager to approve it. . .

25 minutes pass and suddenly the line disconnects. I was on a land line, not a cell. I send a FB Message on May 2nd, because I can't sit on hold any longer. It's now May 8th, I still don't have the rest of my order or the refund I was promised on April 16th.

Today, I finally received a response to my FB message from 6 days ago saying, "We completely understand your frustration, Amy. We're currently working through a backlog of refund cases, but please know we've placed yours on high priority to be finished as soon as possible.

Could you please verify your email address? We'll make sure our Cash Office emails you when the credit is finished."

My name isn't even Amy.

Review about: Ikea Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability, Wrong information, Management.

Comments