1.5
Style and Design

Buyers beware !!!!If you are planning on getting cheap furniture from ikea, please dont.

It will be a good idea to throw your money away instead buy stuff from ikea.

We have a very very bad experience buying stuff from this place. Their products strat crumbling down in no time and the quality is extremely low. Just pay a little more and you can get quality stuff from other compatible stores. We bought beds, wardrobes, shoe racks and kitchen ware.

Nothing lasted long inspite of good care. This store should not be allowed to operate.

When we complained about the product falling apart, they opened an investigation by making us send photos and details , dates etc.

I just wonder how are they able to carry on their business inspite of such low quality products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ikea storjorm cabinet from Ikea. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Ikea to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was furniture. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ikea for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments