Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.

Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.

Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and

then go home, so sense of pride in their work.

Review about: Curtain.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Sasha

Don't do it Tom.Remember: You get what you pay for.

If you expect to have those cabinets a long time, you don't want to risk a lousy outcome just to save some $ now.If they don't stand by a lamp, how easy do you think it will be to resolve an issue with 1,000's of dollars of cabinetry?

Tom

Which items had the smell problem?My contractor wants to use their kitchen cabinets.

I hope those don't smell.Those FEMA trailers had partical board that outgassed formaldahyde.