The bed frame, Sofa and coffee table I bought from IKEA were cheap, but their delivery was dreadful and the customer service was rude and arrogant. Worst of all, the bed frame fell apart in just three months, and the sofa became shaky in half a year or so.

It was so awful I will never go there again. I believe I am not the only one complained about IKEA; my friends all complained the quality of IKEA products. They are cheap, in other words, LOW QUALITY. My complaints to IKEA customer service got only responses like "you didn't use it properly", and it seemed like I broke it.

This is ridiculous! Avoid IKEA by all means.

You are better off to pay a little more for a much better products elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ikea Delivery Service.

Comments

Ikea has the worst delivery service in the uk.their Driver didn't find a parking so they failed my delivery ,I hav to pay for another £30 to get my goods .and their customer service is very rude,I not order from edmonton store again.Argos still has the best customers care

IKEA is the "Old Navy" of furniture stores....pseudo "hip" cheap ***....

No IKEA is the DOLLAR STORE of furniture

IKEA is the "Old Navy" of furniture stores....pseudo "hip" cheap ***....

#32055

I called the Potomac Mills store to be sure the 3-piece living room set which was posted in the new catalog had come in for the special Sept 4-7 sale was in stock for the sale beginning tomorrow. I was told they would receive none of the sofa, loveseat, chair sets for the posted $699. I was told that the College Park MD store would receive 25, but I had better be there at opening to get one--or even before the opening hour.

I think the ad in the catalog is misleading when supplies are so small and not offered at all stores.

Bad practice for a store which talks about customer service.

9-3-08

#32054

Bad practice for a store which talks about customer service.

9-3-08

#32047

Ikea is great starter furniture,it has always been poor quality,dont expect it to last long and you wont be disapointed!!