Ikea lies about its surveillance in its parking lots.Don't be fooled by those signs that tell you "For you safety this area is being monitored." Those assurances ar intentionally misleading to make you feel safe and are false.
There are no video cameras and there is no protection for customers relying on this promise of security for themselves, their kids, their cars and their belongings.
IKEA is endangering its customers through intentional misrepresentation.If you've been a victim of a crime at IKEA, or been lied to by IKEA please send you story to IKEAlies@gmail.com for consideration in lawsuit in development.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Safety
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "DO NOT LEASE AT THE REGENCY STUDENT HOUSING. If you are a parent and you want your children to be happy look at all of the reviews. Don't look at the..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years. Recently my account..."
- "I booked pulse for 17 sep 4 am and when i reached dere RajBeer Bina selfdrives executive was there. We saw that in ur car the right hand side..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."