Ikea lies about its surveillance in its parking lots.Don't be fooled by those signs that tell you "For you safety this area is being monitored." Those assurances ar intentionally misleading to make you feel safe and are false.
There are no video cameras and there is no protection for customers relying on this promise of security for themselves, their kids, their cars and their belongings.
IKEA is endangering its customers through intentional misrepresentation.If you've been a victim of a crime at IKEA, or been lied to by IKEA please send you story to IKEAlies@gmail.com for consideration in lawsuit in development.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Safety
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly. The service guys assembled it incorrectly. Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it..."
- "You need a suction cup to change a lightbulb?I purchased a set of 4 individual GRUNDTAL lights for over my wardrobe. When I got home, I found out that the..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."