Style and Design

Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture.Beside waiting on that aufull line for 1 1/2 hour I had the staff screaming on my like I'm a criminal, Fine, I made my order, asked them to make sure to call me before they deliver, asked again, and warned them that I need a phone call, since I wasn't going to wait on the streets..

Well yeah..What do you think happened? I didn't get any call. They officialy delivered it and gone.. I called costumer service (like how they call it 'service'..) Waited 2 1/2 hours on line, being thrown from department to deparment..

And?? NOTHING. No respect.

Just a *** of a time.and my money was gone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1100. rivercash.llc is overall dissatisfied with Ikea and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about furniture at Ikea was experience was just a guarantee that i will never return Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ikea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments