I bought a chair. Got home with it, ready to put it together and guess what, the last piece in the ...severely damaged.

Needless to say the whole frame is scratched. Now i have to drive again 50 miles to bring it back. ANd the *** chair doesn't even fit back in the box. Stay away from IKEA.

How can they sell such crappy products in the US? I can't believe that I even bother to buy something from them. I have heard that their products suck from many people. I did not believe it.

Now I do.

Review about: Ikea Chair.

Comments

I'm totally regretting buying furniture from Ikea, it's not like their products are so incredibly cheap that they have to be made like total ***. Not only did the "screws" start falling apart when trying to screw them in (not to mention the screw head flaked away because the *** thing didn't want to turn into the hole)but at the near-end of completion, I find that the very last piece's holes were drilled misaligned, which will throw the entire thing off balance. ***, Ikea, you suck.

Ikea is like Walmart, you pay for what you get for.

They have certain products for those who have a tight budget and products that are better quality for those who can afford.

As long as you take care of what you buy and don't abuse the furniture it should last quite awhile.

I have never been to an IKEA store, probably because I have seen so much of their *** being resold or given away for free on Craigslist.