Toronto, Ontario

To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour.IKEA customer service claimed that only the after sales department can resolve this issue and recommended me discussing a compensation regarding me time being wasted.

However, when I finally got through the after sales department after the 3rd round of waiting (1 hour and 33 minutes), the staff told me IKEA only compensates the damaged furniture but doesn't compensate your time! WELL DONE, IKEA! A reminder to those potential customers, be cautious, they pick up your new order phone calls within 1 minute.

But once the delivery is done, you need spend hours to reach the after sales department.PLEASE BE AWARE: IKEA DOES NOT COMPENSATE YOUR TIME!

I didn't like: Worst customer service, No possibility for customer feedback, Long wait times on phone and poor quality products.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ikea Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review

Comments

azuka

No company in the history of the world ever compensates customers for the loss of their time, even when the problem was caused by the company.