To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour.IKEA customer service claimed that only the after sales department can resolve this issue and recommended me discussing a compensation regarding me time being wasted.

However, when I finally got through the after sales department after the 3rd round of waiting (1 hour and 33 minutes), the staff told me IKEA only compensates the damaged furniture but doesn't compensate your time! WELL DONE, IKEA! A reminder to those potential customers, be cautious, they pick up your new order phone calls within 1 minute.

But once the delivery is done, you need spend hours to reach the after sales department.PLEASE BE AWARE: IKEA DOES NOT COMPENSATE YOUR TIME!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worst customer service
    • No possibility for customer feedback
    • Long wait times on phone and poor quality products

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #908133

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ikea? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29 #1205207 Eaton Rapids, Michigan

No company in the history of the world ever compensates customers for the loss of their time, even when the problem was caused by the company.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.