To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour.IKEA customer service claimed that only the after sales department can resolve this issue and recommended me discussing a compensation regarding me time being wasted.
However, when I finally got through the after sales department after the 3rd round of waiting (1 hour and 33 minutes), the staff told me IKEA only compensates the damaged furniture but doesn't compensate your time! WELL DONE, IKEA! A reminder to those potential customers, be cautious, they pick up your new order phone calls within 1 minute.
But once the delivery is done, you need spend hours to reach the after sales department.PLEASE BE AWARE: IKEA DOES NOT COMPENSATE YOUR TIME!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer service
- No possibility for customer feedback
- Long wait times on phone and poor quality products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have so many issues with IKEA over the last three months - 2 broken beds the lervik model (my partner and I are a combined weight of 20 stone..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."