2.3

To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour.IKEA customer service claimed that only the after sales department can resolve this issue and recommended me discussing a compensation regarding me time being wasted.

However, when I finally got through the after sales department after the 3rd round of waiting (1 hour and 33 minutes), the staff told me IKEA only compensates the damaged furniture but doesn't compensate your time! WELL DONE, IKEA! A reminder to those potential customers, be cautious, they pick up your new order phone calls within 1 minute.

But once the delivery is done, you need spend hours to reach the after sales department.PLEASE BE AWARE: IKEA DOES NOT COMPENSATE YOUR TIME!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ikea and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ikea to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service, no possibility for customer feedback and long wait times on phone and poor quality products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ikea and ikea customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

azuka
Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States #1205207

No company in the history of the world ever compensates customers for the loss of their time, even when the problem was caused by the company.