Same issues as everyone else.When I found out that they only give you there delivery window the night before they will deliver, I thought it was absurd.

How could anyone plan for that? So I canceled the order; but they went on to try to deliver the item anyway, not once but twice. Ikea acts like Big Brother: "do it our way or pay" "dont confound our system or you will die" Its a bit extreme but take it to the ultimate FU, if they do not have to be accountable and can take money from us without having to operate appropriately or even deliver, which in US laws would be called theft, then why will they every be held accountable for anything. If a driver runs over a baby, will they blame the customer or the parents?

Its as though they are "too popular to fail", or to be accountable. This is something we customers and any consumer should boycott over. Not only is it total disregard for customer service its fraud that they get away with. In my case I have emails and phone logs proving that I denied the delivery date they gave me as" not convenient, need to reschedule" but they delivered it anyway.

And just because they have a archaic policy of requiring a signature, they couldn't leave it. Twice. Then they charge me $150 because they say they couldn't deliver it. F me.

just take my wallet but let me live, please. Next the driver gets to rape me and my wife because they are a very popular cheap provider of *** that lasts one year but gives people fake impression that they are getting something of value.

Another scam.I am going to do a Twitter and facebook appeal for people to boycott Ikea until they reimburse for their mistakes, and start a real customer service department.

Review about: Cheap Furniture.

Review #1019022 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review

Comments

Henry
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1311930

Start the boycott and you will be joined. Seriously