IKEA Delivery Service

46 of 696 Ikea reviews

The IKEA delivery service is terrible.I should have looked on consumer affairs site before placing my order because there are 700+ complaints.

When ordering from IKEA, my computer did not show all the details on my screen when ordering office furniture for our business (at the time I did not know this). Maybe it was due to our computer security, but I did not see all the areas to fill out and the area to select the delivery date. They came on a Saturday and of course no one was at the office. I came in on Monday and saw an email about scheduling a re-delivery and they wanted to charge $53 to redeliver on another day.

I called them and they said I picked the date. I told them I did not and they said yes you did. I went online and recreated the transaction and sent them screen shots where there was no dates to select.

I explained what I saw when placing the order, but they still put the blame on me and still charged me.I think they are paying a 3rd party for deliveries and this company is taking advantage of the consumer and IKEA could care less.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Office Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #865987

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ikea? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 696 Ikea reviews

Jan 19 #1273215 Tacoma, Washington, United States

Was going to ikea today for the first time,until I read some of the complaints.I think I'll do business somewhere else.Thanks for your comment,Joe

2 0 Reply

Jan 27 #1277200 Roswell, Georgia, United States

Thank you, but I would have preferred to have been contacted at the time by Ikea Corporate and not charged for the incovenience of a poorly ran delivery service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ikea. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ikea.
Filing a new complaint about
×