IKEA scheduled a delivery but made no call to give me time frame. When I called at 9 a.m., I was told to call at 10.

When I called at 10, I was told to call the delivery company, which said they had no record of the delivery schedule. I called IKEA again, 1 hours on hold while they tracked down my table. Urban Express, the company that delivers for IKEA, is terrible, cost me a day's work (I'm an hourly worker!) and had no interest in helping at all.

Didn't care, didn't try to help. IKEA tried to help but had no power.

Comments

Terrible. Just terrible.

Silverkid79

I waited 15 days for my delivery before calling the after sales department. It turns out my item was out of stock when I was told it was in stock...

ASD said they would reset my delivery and I would now have to wait an additional 15 to 16 days.

IKEA has lost this customer!

My building returned a delivery because it was outside of regular hours. When I called to reschedule by paying another $70, I was told that I will need to pay another $50 to have delivery done within the apartment building's delivery hours. I love Ikea merchandise but fear the company will loose loyal customers if it starts to charge them at every given excuse.

same here. promis of 2-10 delivery.

when I called at 12 - I was told in 45 mins. - although she was uanble to talk to the driver.

at 2: didnt someone call you to tell you the ruck broke down? at 4, talking to IKEA _ They were unable to get Urban Expres the Delivery COmpany.

I dont mind the cheap prices, I dont care if th furniture does not last forever (though I have very good track rcord with the products!!!!).

THE DELIVERY STINKS!!!