their customer service is absolutely ridiculous. i ordered a desk, it arrived missing a leg, which was almost 4 weeks ago.

i notified them the same day. i still do not have the leg b/c of numerous errors on their part, first they put in a 'ticket' but did not actually put in an order for the leg....next, they marked it for 'truck' instead of fedex meaning it takes an extra week to ship to a carrier who then calls to schedule a delivery. BOTH times they had to go thru some ridiculous verification process to make sure the original delivery guy did not forget to deliver it.

The bottom line is that i'm fine with companies making mistakes, but their service department has absolutely no ability to do anything besides punch buttons on the computer.

no one can say 'hey i'll rush this'. in fact i asked if i could pay for expedited processing/shipping and all they said was 'i cannot promise anything'....this is absolutely ridiculous. no one there was rude, they just work for a *** company in terms of how they approach customers.

like they *** on them. *** you ikea

Comments

I bought the new BIRKELAND QUEEN BED FRAME in IKEA and I HATE IT. I AM DISAPPOINTED with this purchase I get purple spots on my legs almost everyday thanks to the corner legs frame.

Ikea queen size bed is bigger than regular queen size bed. The quality is very poor. It was a waste of time and money.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FURNITURES IN IKEA, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. the custumer service is really bad.

I bought a bed from Ikea and when I got home I noticed that it was missing a rail which holds the slats in place.

I called them up and the sent a courier out with the missing part.

Was very satisfied with their service