Catano, Catano

Ikea PR is the worst!Especially the one in Carolina.

The employees are some of the rudest and most disrespectful people I've ever encountered. They'll talk and joke amongst themselves, look at their phones for long periods of time and flirt with each other all the while ignoring the customers as if they weren't there when there are clearly customers waiting in line to place orders or pick up merchandise.

If you ask them a question they say they'll go find someone to answer it for you and that they'll send them over but no one ever shows up.That is just another level of bad customer service, and I would rather never buy another Ikea product than step foot into that store again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ikea Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Order#: 243033579 Subject: Shop @ your own risk from IKEA-Emeryville store or if you love being Humiliated Ikea "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..." Read more Ikea - No service , no delivery , hours of waiting in the service line Ikea "See attached photo , 2 1/2 hrs of waiting until a response !!! One shipment , we never received as forwarding agent stated we had not been at home , but..." Read more Ikea won't honor warranty for Braviken Sink Ikea "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Amirite - Slick site populated by horrible people Amirite "The site looks good. We can give it that. Otherwise, it's a *** mess. The moderators are insane. The stalk you relentlessly. That is of course if you are able..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more