1.8
Style and Design

I bought kitchen cabinets for 10 different condos on or about 2009. These cabinets have become defective over a very short time as the material cracks and peels off.

At first Ikea said it was "my fault" but later agreed to have a new vendor reproduce "replicas" (as they stopped doing business with the previous manufacturer). It has taken 2+ years, and Ikea has NEVER returned a single phone call (sometimes I call everyday). They only respond when I go into their store in person (which is about 45 minutes drive from my home, each way).

Even their vendor says it takes weeks and weeks to get a response or possible authorization from Ikea.

A company like this, in my opinion, should not be allowed to exist and only walking away with our wallets and/or suing them is the best answer I can think of. I'm looking for a product defect attorney at this time. I am not even half way through their 25 year product warranty. This is ridiculous, you are losing great customers.

Review about: Ikea Cabinet.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replace the faulty cabinets asap.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service after the purchase, 2 years and still no resolution.

Comments

Hi- would love to join you in a class action lawsuit. Their service is APPALLING.