2.9
Style and Design

I recently purchased a home and needed furniture and heard from a good friend that IKEA was a good place to start so I started looking online and eventually did an online order since the closest store is about an hour away and I usually don't get off work until an hour before the closing time.After realizing I should change delivery address to my parents home as I was having a driveway refinished about the same time it was being delivered and it would be much more accessible by a larger truck, I called and asked if they would be able to change it and was told no despite the fact that it was only a mile and a half away and much closer to a main road.

I understood but decided to cancel the order and visit the store in person as it would be much quicker anyway. I was told the delivery fee would be nonrefundable . When I was at checkout I asked about it and was told to see if the customer service dept. could do anything.

I was again told the delivery fee was nonrefundable.

I would be fine with this had anything actually been delivered however, nothing was delivered.I went ahead with the purchase in person as it was just a bed, mattress, and nightstand however, I will look elsewhere to furnish the rest of the home if this is how IKEA does business

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cashier was pleasant and stated that there is a room for improvement of order cancellation policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Ikea needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ikea.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments