I went to the store to purchase bathroom cabinets and used the product numbers purchasing with a $275 gift card.At the time of checkout the applied a charge of $275 instead of applying a credit.
I had to wait at the service desk to get the $550 owed to me. After receiving a credit slip I kept checking my bank account and no credit. I called and they told me it takes 7-10 days to get my money back. They made the error and yet I had to wait for the reversal.
I was short 2 boxes for the furniture and had to return to the store for additional boxes. Very little to no assistance in the store or for loading boxes. No instructions for assembly was included.
I had to go online to get the instructions.I can assure you I will never go into the store again and I intend to warn others.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heimes Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a HAGALUND, Two-seat sofa-bed, Blekinge white at IKEA -Lakeside.The cashier confirmed that the item will be delivered to my door. On the delivery day, the delivery man refused..."
- "I have been a loyal IKEA SINGAPORE customer for a long time. But, today I had the worst customer service experience - not fully an IKEA TAMPINES issue, but more..."
- "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "BEWARE! This company, Matt and Marisol Gehman are the owners, were contracted to pick up my Harley and ship it to Australia.The man who bought my bike and hired them..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..."