3.7
Style and Design

Received defective product via delivery that took 2 weeks to arrive, only way to arrange a pick up and credit is to call their customer service dept, we've tried two different numbers and have been on hold well over 30 min's each of 4 efforts, and no one ever picks up the phone.We've also tried on line chat, that offered no solutions other than a customer service email address that we also tried 3 days ago and still no response.

We were also told that a different item as replacement was available, but the website was not working correctly and wouldn't take the order. So chat said to call a kitchen order line, we did and they told us it's not in stock at the local warehouse, they won't ship from another warehouse as it's against their policy. They don't know when the item will be back in stock but put me on a waiting list.

So I was misinformed about the stock and website.Also given the wrong customer service line to call via chat- not that it mattered because you are left on hold no matter which line you call.

Review about: Ikea Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

pkaufman
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1341632

Should be 2 star, I didn't give them 4. Still no f/up from Ikea, we will have to drive to their local store to fight for the return. They have changed from the past.